Sunday, March 9, 2008

It gets worse

02-29-08

I feel like I am trapped in a really bad sitcom. First the man stumbles into the office and he is bundled up so much you can only really see his eyes. He sees me at my computer, stares at me and then leaves again into the snow. The woman is much more calm today and I began to consider she has the medication bottle today. And then every thing goes to hell. Eventually when the guy returns, she starts screaming at him how he has to move the pile of papers and she goes off how you can't count on him because of his religion as he has to leave early on Friday to avoid the sunset and then he can't be back until Sunday. He throws a tantrum about how he works sunup to sundown for her Sunday through Thursday and he just has to take one afternoon off and the day are slowly getting longer so he will be able to work more soon.

Later while on the phone with my trusty former intern, the woman goes off on the office lady and office lady throws a fit and quits. They yell at each other and the office lady storms off. The woman cusses her off. She tells the guy how the office worker is insane and then tries to explain to me how everyone is a fool. I told I didn't care to get involved and I had work to do. Meanwhile I have to make an ad and everything is so complicated. I wrestle the phone from her and solve the problem in two minutes. Oh and we lost our biggest advertiser because before I got there they put their competition who does not advertise on the front cover.

And her son showed up today. He barged in and demanded to used the computer. He then said I needed to get him a media pass so he can go to Cavs game. What a real charmer.

No comments: